Friday, June 27, 2008

Thing 6

Ok, again the pets are proving to be very useful. They really don't care if their photos are plastered all over the Internet. Again, this proved to be very easy to use. I used images on our computer, rather than trying to work between Flickr and Big Labs. If I'd had time to work on this at the library, I would have used Flickr.

I've seen those library staff trading cards that the college librarians use to introduce themselves to students. Cute idea.

Perhaps I could create trading cards of book characters - but then that opens up the copyright questions. The Internet is still pretty well wide open, but I respect copyright restrictions.

At least if someone asked me about using some kind of image generator, I can say that these resources exist and that they are easy to use.

No comments: