Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 5

Thing 5 involves playing around with photo sharing tools. Some of the "toys" needed a flash download; I am reluctant to download on this shared computer. Others wanted access to all of my flickr account - forget that. Another wanted to store something on the computer. Again, forget that. So I poked around bighugelabs, tried the jigsaw puzzle, made this mosaic. Looked at the lolcats and some others. I like the cube, and may try that, too.

It was slow uploading pictures directly from this computer, so I uploaded some more pictures to Flickr and easily worked from there.

Here is the mosaic from pictures I like best. These were taken by our daughter, Rebecca.

1 comment:

Sandra's 23 Things on a Stick said...

Hi, Jan,

I'm so glad to see that someone beside me is working on 23 things this summer! I just didn't have time to finish it in the spring. I am up to thing 8 and determined to finish before september. I enjoyed your blog posts--love the regal readers in your library. I see that you collect Sabuda pop-ups. My sister-in-law has quite a collection of pop-ups; every once in a while we send her one just for fun. If you want to check out my blog it's Sandra's 23 things on a stick.

Have fun!